Emerson Collective is committed to supporting East Palo Alto through impactful resources and community-led engagement that focuses on workforce development, attainable housing, cultural preservation and environmental innovation in concert with the Bay.
We've been engaged in East Palo Alto for more than 20 years.
Emerson Collective has been an active partner in East Palo Alto through its work with CollegeTrack, which was founded in 1997 by Emerson Collective Founder and President Laurene Powell Jobs. Since that time, we’ve focused on community building in EPA by supporting organizations that provide opportunity and build capacity. We believe deeply in the past, present and future of East Palo Alto, and will work to sustain this thriving community for years to come.
We're committed to East Palo Alto for the long-term.
We are committed to joining the people of East Palo Alto to:
- Create local inclusive job opportunities.
- Seek opportunities for more attainable housing.
- Enhance the beauty and sustainability of EPA with open green spaces, sustainable design and architecture, access to the Bay, and climate-positive innovation.
- Focus on personal and community health with a focus on walkability, green transportation options, and healthy, affordable food options.
- Elevate cultural and arts programs.
- Stay engaged. We will always listen to the community and create space for partnership and collaboration.
Our work is fueled by the community and our belief that by working together, East Palo Alto will continue to thrive. Read more in our press release.
Bloomhouse is a gathering space for the East Palo Alto community to use for meetings, events and other activities. It is located at 2555 Pulgas Ave, East Palo, CA 94303. For more information, contact info@bloomhouseEPA.com.