XQ Launches a New MOOC with MIT
XQ: The Super School Project
Posted March 2018
The four-week online course "Envisioning the Graduate of the Future" helps create a graduate profile unique to your school, students, and community.
On March 8, XQ and MIT launch "Envisioning the Graduate of the Future," a four-week online design course to help community members understand their schools and students. More than 1,800 participants from across the country and world will build and use profiles to guide their schools and communities in reimagining high school.
What you'll learn:
- What a graduate profile is and the benefits of creating one
- A better understanding of your own school context through a reflection and discovery process
- How a graduate profile design process can engage a community in reflecting on and communicating the purpose of secondary school and establishing a cohesive vision
- Process and tools for designing a graduate profile that reflects the values of multiple stakeholders
- How a graduate profile can guide continuous school improvement